Skip to main content

Pressure.

Hey guys.

Sorry I haven't posted in a long while between sailing training and school I haven't had time for anything. This week I wanted to talk about pressure , because I've had a lot of pressure put on me this past month and I'm not talking about peer pressure which is what everybody seems to think teenagers means when they say they are under pressure , no not like that really. I'm talking about the pressure from your sports club to do great in every race you do and win everything you participate in or pressure from the internet and social media to have to perfect body with amazing skin and your hair and makeup to always look nice and to always me ready for a photo because you know that's what teenage girls have to do for somebody to like them and that's not fair! Sometimes I just want to where unmatching tracksuit and have frizzy hair and still go out even for a walk with my dog but no people laugh and shout your name from across the street.
I have these really important exams coming up next week that I have studied for everyday this past month but I still feel like I won't do well. My teacher give me practice sheets and practise exam but I can't do it but when I'm not in an exam situation I can do it perfectly! I can do algebra questions by myself and my math teacher knows that but the person marking my exam won't know that! And these exam on not just like end of year class test NO there the kind of exam that shape you while life , they decide what level your going to go into higher or ordinary level and once your in that level there's no moving up. So if I do really bad in this exam because maybe I don't feel well I might not be a heart surgeon or a dermatologist or anything in that region which I really want to be! And that's a lot of pressure to put on a young teen who sometimes forgets to take out her contacts at night. And of course my parents would love to see me succeed in life because well their my parents and I don't want to disappoint them but that's just another layer of pressure and I'm not saying oh my parents are making me study 24/7 because even the 3 hours of study I do a day after school with breaks in between doesn't stick in my brain.


So yeah that's my rant over sorry if it was a bit all over the place but that's just how my brain is right now. Does anyone else feel like this? Let me know in the comments . Follow my twitter to keep updated on when I post which we'll be more often hopefully soon.


Bye xxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My shower time favs !

Hey guys, Sorry I've been gone for so long! I promise I do have a reason....s , to start off my wifi has been broken! Also I have been focusing a lot of my time on my school work and sailing which has really been improving. So today I would show you what I've recently been loving for the shower! Enjoy!   Firstly I'm obsessed with the 'soap & glory' I don't know if it's there extremely pink and girly packaging or the amazing scents but I've been obsessed with their products recently from makeup to body care to their skincare , I love it all. The Scrub Of Your Life  is without a doubt one of the best body scrubs I have ever tried! I find that there is a perfect ratio of beads to gel and it really does what it's says on the package which is 'super-smoothing body buffer'. After I've used this my dry patchy tan is completely gone along with my dry skin and it's leaves a soft smooth feel to my skin. Sugar Crush body

Welcome to my online journal !

So I've decided to start a blog. This blog. Why? Well, Because I have so much thing going on just  fizzing up inside of me right now, I feel like I might explode but instead of writing in my journal never to be seen or read. I decided to make my journal online! But anonymous of course because I don't even want to think about what would happen if anyone in school saw this. My best friend Dolly ( that not her real name by the way because then this anonymous blog thing wouldn't really work out if you knew her real name ) is the one who inspired me to write this blog post that your reading ,Without Dolly I don't think I would have the confidence to even write a post. On this blog I'm going to keep it REAL this mean I will say whatever I want and it would be nice if you whoever you are might join me. Before I go if your a teenage girl reading this going through something and you feel alone , stay with me trust me your not the only one.Also don't think I'