Skip to main content

Sleek oh so special eyeshadow palette




Hey guys

So today I thought I'd show you one of my favourite drugstore eyeshadow palettes!
So this is the Sleek oh so special palette it is about €10 in my boots but if your unfortunate enough to not have a sleek in your superdrug or boots you can get it off the sleek website or eBay.

This palette has 12 eyeshadows with a mix of mattes and shimmers ,the palette has a wide range of lights pink to beige to dark plums is so perfect for everyday natural looks as well as dark smokey eyes for a party which is great because you get two types of looks for the price of one! 
The black 'sleek'- no pun intended ,packiging is great for traveling since it's so compacked it can fit nicely in my makeup bag! It also comes with a massive mirror which is brilliant for makeup on the go since I'm always running late and doing my makeup in a car or a bus!

Bow,organza,ribbon,gift basket,glitz and celebrate

My favourite shades from the top row are organza and gift basket because I love light pinks and beiges like this! Bow and ribbon are a bit chalky and powdery but I still use bow as a inner eye highlight , ribbon is a nice pop of coral in this palette , I say it would be lovely in the summer with a tan ! For the other two glitz and celebrate are extremely pigmented and very daring for me but I say someone with a much darker skin tone than me could totally rock these shade.
Pamper,gateau,the mail,wrapped up,boxed and noir

My favourite shades from the bottom row have to be gateau which is a beautiful frosty pink with golden shimmer and when you apply it to your lid it almost looks holographic or rose gold! Which I'm a massive fan of. I also like boxed since it is a great crease colour since it is a cool matte shade it's really buildable but sometimes I find that it falls off my brush ,
while I blending the crease and it ends up on my cheeks.
I don't really dip into the mail much just because it doesn't really show up on your lid as much as I'd hoped along with noir - don't get me wrong IT SHOWS UP even a bit too much , I find black quite useless colour for me because I'm too nervous to use a black but for others they could really make this work or they just have a light hand.



Over all I find this palette really amazing for a beginner to makeup since it's not to wild or expensive and it has a wide range of quite natural girly colours. I think that the matte shades colour payoff isn't as good as the shimmers as you could probably tell by the swatches. I find that glitz is very similar to the urban decay naked palette  gunmail also bow is very like virgin from the same palette!

Hope you guys enjoyed this blog post and let me know what sleek palettes you have because I really want to try some more! Follow me on my Twitter and this blog your reading right now!

Bye xxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pressure.

Hey guys. Sorry I haven't posted in a long while between sailing training and school I haven't had time for anything. This week I wanted to talk about pressure , because I've had a lot of pressure put on me this past month and I'm not talking about peer pressure which is what everybody seems to think teenagers means when they say they are under pressure , no not like that really. I'm talking about the pressure from your sports club to do great in every race you do and win everything you participate in or pressure from the internet and social media to have to perfect body with amazing skin and your hair and makeup to always look nice and to always me ready for a photo because you know that's what teenage girls have to do for somebody to like them and that's not fair! Sometimes I just want to where unmatching tracksuit and have frizzy hair and still go out even for a walk with my dog but no people laugh and shout your name from across the street. I have

My everyday makeup bag

Hey, guys So I thought I would show you what's in my everyday makeup bag! Enjoy ! For my skincare after I was my face I will either apply my "Soap&Glory speed plump all day super moister marvel" I normally wear this on a super chill day and it also smells super fruity -That's always a plus! On the other hand I have a little sample of "the pore fissional by Benefit" which I like to you on fancy occasions.The only problem I have with this is that 1, I don't have many pores and 2, that the first time that I tried it, it got all ball-y on my face but I still love it and I definitely need to get a bigger tube . *dear future self- please buy a bigger tube of The Pore fessional* For my foundation and concealer they are both Rimmle products , I used the Match perfection foundation in 100 ivory which is a 24hour moisture hydration a and pore blurring effect with a spf 20. I love this foundation a lot it really is moisturising maybe not

Welcome to my online journal !

So I've decided to start a blog. This blog. Why? Well, Because I have so much thing going on just  fizzing up inside of me right now, I feel like I might explode but instead of writing in my journal never to be seen or read. I decided to make my journal online! But anonymous of course because I don't even want to think about what would happen if anyone in school saw this. My best friend Dolly ( that not her real name by the way because then this anonymous blog thing wouldn't really work out if you knew her real name ) is the one who inspired me to write this blog post that your reading ,Without Dolly I don't think I would have the confidence to even write a post. On this blog I'm going to keep it REAL this mean I will say whatever I want and it would be nice if you whoever you are might join me. Before I go if your a teenage girl reading this going through something and you feel alone , stay with me trust me your not the only one.Also don't think I'